October 20-22, 2017
Song of the Morning Retreat Center. Vanderbilt, MI.
- Morning Chanting and Pranayama led by Jessica. Begin each morning evoking your breath and the power of sacred sound.
- In-depth Shamatha Meditation instruction and practice. A Buddhist meditation technique meaning "calm abidance." Shamatha refers to techniques which assist in the calming of the mind.
- Mindful Vinyasa Yoga Practice led each morning by Jessica.
- Gentle and Restorative Yoga Practice led each afternoon by Nancy.
- Live sacred music accompaniment during all yoga classes.
- Evening Yoga Nidra led by Nancy Grzeszak. A deeply rejuvenating guided relaxation and body-awareness practice.
- Acoustic Sound Bath with Gong and Crystal Bowls, led by Nancy. Musical accompaniment by Jeremy. Enjoy your relaxation pose while being bathed in ethereal sounds.
- Dharma Lectures, Walking Meditations, and Creative Journaling.
- Free time for personal reflection. Enjoy nature walks, and star-gazing in the silence and stillness of nature.
- Healthy vegetarian and gluten-free meals. Friday dinner. Saturday brunch and dinner. Sunday breakfast and lunch. Vegan option available.
PRICING BASED ON SINGLE PERSON.
RETREAT PRICING: $300 per person.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Lodging is not included in retreat price. You can reserve your accommodations at Song of the Morning Retreat Center starting at $40/night. Click here to view accommodation options.
DEPOSIT POLICY: A 50% non-refundable deposit is needed to reserve your spot in the retreat. Final payment is due September 21st, 30 days from the retreat start date. Email us at SoundOfSpiritRetreats@gmail.com begin the conversation.
Check out more about Jeremy's music here.
Join Jessica Roodvoets, and collaborative partners, Jeremy Arndt and Nancy Grzeszak from Live Love Travel Dream, for fall retreat in Northern Michigan and embark on a yoga and sacred music journey into the inner depths of your being.
Through daily immersion into yoga and meditation, accompanied by sacred sound from instruments all over the world, you will restore your body's natural immunity and gain access to the vibrations of the universe — vibrations that can heal the mind, body, and spirit.
During this retreat, through the tools of yoga, meditation, silence, and sacred sound, you will learn the tools to refine your voice and harmonize your life according to your own unique rhythm. Enjoy healthy vegetarian meals, free time for personal reflection, creative journaling, nature walks, and star-gazing in the silence and stillness of nature.