AUGUST 5TH-12TH, 2017
- Twice-daily yoga and meditation with live music accompaniment.
- Beautiful accommodation at Milelja Resort on Lesvos Island. Right outside the famous Molyvos Harbor. Beach access in walking distance.
- Two meals daily. Breakfast and dinner. Enjoyed at the retreat center or local tavernas at different Greek villages on the island.
- Dinner on the Molyvos Harbor. Explore the cobblestone paths, stonehouses, castles, and ouzeries of this romantic port town.
- Mini-cruise from Petra beach to Rabbit Island. Enjoy a swim, snorkel and light picnic lunch of greek salad, feta, bread and wine.
- Starlight cruise to along the north coast of the island to the most photographed harbor of Lesvos, Skala Sikaminia. Admire the sunset over dinner at a local taverna on the harbor. Admire the stars over the ocean on your evening cruise home.
- Trip to the Eftalou hot mineral springs. Located right on the beach.
- Evening Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra and Sacred Sound Meditations. Led by Jessica or Nancy.
- Access to onsite pool and hot tub.
- Closing ceremony.
- Hiking in North Lesvos.
- Visit to Skala Eressos Beach.
- Visit to the Petrified Forest in western Lesvos.
- Traditional Greek cooking lessons.
- On-site Massage/Bodywork.
Package cost does not include:
Flight to Athens (ATH) and flight to Mytilene (MJT), gratuity for resort staff, travel insurance, lunches, extra excursions, cost of alcoholic beverages, or spa treatments.
PRICING BASED ON SINGLE PERSON.
Double Occupancy: $1,850 or $1,950 (depending on room selection)
Single Occupancy: $2,150
DEPOSIT POLICY: A 50% non-refundable deposit is needed to reserve your spot in the retreat. Email us at BlissOfBeingRetreat@gmail.com begin the conversation.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Check out more about Jeremy's music here.
Join Jessica Roodvoets, and collaborative partners, Jeremy Arndt and Nancy Grzeszak from Live Love Travel Dream, for a seaside yoga and music adventure in the breathtaking Greek Islands of Lesvos and Santorini.
Rediscover your inner bliss with daily yoga and meditation, live sacred music, and full immersion into the legendary ease of Greek Village life. Indulge sunset dinners at local tavernas and sailing excursions on sapphire blue waters. Flood the senses and the soul in a panorama of white-washed domes, olive groves, castles, mountains and stunning beaches.
Make bliss a living part of your daily existence. Join us for this Greek Island adventure and return to your bliss state — mind, body and soul.
To register or begin the conversation, email us at BlissOfBeingRetreat@gmail.com
"The island that has it all."
Greece’s third-largest island, Lesvos is marked by long sweeps of rugged, desert-like western plains that give way to sandy beaches, thickly forested mountains and dense olive groves. A popular holiday destination for the Greeks themselves, Lesvos is one of the most interesting and attractive parts of Greece; drawing artists, writers and romantics for decades.
This home of petrified forests, mineral hot springs, charming traditional villages and Greek's best beaches is known for its ouzo, olive oil, artistic inspiration, and light that enlivens the senses in such a singular way not found anywhere else.
View photos of last year's Greece retreat!
A Note from Jessica
Last year, I spent four months on the idyllic island of Lesvos, before open blue waters and recovering from a busy and burnt-out lifestyle. During my time there, this land and its people taught me what it means to simply be, how to take rest, and how to take delight in each moment at hand. Greece taught me that existence can be effortless and relaxation is an art. It has taught me that our time and attention is our highest currency and we should offer it non-sparingly to ourselves and our tasks.
Greece taught me that pleasure and indulgence is a spiritual practice. That it connects me to what is most radiant and alive inside us. That sometimes lunch is worth three hours of my time, that a tomato should make love to your mouth, and the quality of a glass of wine correlates directly to the amount of devotion you bring to each sip. It taught me that our deepest dharma is to simply be. That bliss is our true nature and our deepest purpose is to embody this bliss with awareness.
During this yoga retreat, we will be exploring practices that awaken our bliss state and help support a life that aligns more closely with what lights us up from within. The amount of bliss you experience will correlate directly to how much you bring of yourself to each moment, how much you soften your edges, how much you rejoice, delight and celebrate, or, as Rumi says, how much you let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you truly love.
For me, Greece has been an ever-present reminder that life, and each of its moments, is meant to be savored and that I am just as worthy of my time, love and attention as anyone else. My greatest wish during this retreat is for you have a deep embodied experience of this as well.
Yours on the journey,
Want to check out another island while you are in Greece?
Add on a 4-day Santorini Excursion with Jeremy and Nancy!
August 1st-4th, 2017
- Four days and three nights accommodation in Santorini.
- Sailing tour to the volcanic islands.
- Breakfast each morning.
- Sunset dinner on the caldera in Oia.
- Evening acoustic handpan concert with a view on the terrace with wine and hor d'oeuvres.
Price based on single person:
- A non-refundable deposit of $250 can reserve your spot. Spaces for the Santorini excursion are limited. Email Jeremy and Nancy at BlissOfBeingRetreat@gmail.com to reserve your spot today!
There are few travel destinations that combine beautiful beaches, spectacular scenery, ancient cities, amazing restaurants, some of the world's best wine, and an active volcano. But Santorini has all of this and more. Beautiful Oia is especially world famous for its sunsets, which seem tinted with every shade of an artist’s palette.