- Twice-daily yoga and meditation with live music accompaniment.
- Beautiful accommodation at Shambala Oceanside Resort. Sea-facing rooms located right on the beach on the coast of North Bali.
- Three colorful vegetarian meals and fresh juices daily. An assortment of both Western and traditional Balinese cuisine (vegans and gluten-free guests can be easily accommodated).
- An indulgent 3-hour Traditional Balinese spa treatment.
- Day trip to the town of Ubud, Bali's cultural heart. Includes visit to Kanto Lampo Waterfall (pictured to the right) — one of the largest waterfalls in Bali, a visit to the famous Sacred Water Temple, time for shopping and exploration, and dinner out on the town with live musical performance by local Balinese musician, Gus Teja.
- Visit to the Sacred Monkey Forest in Ubud.
- Half-day excursion to the Kintamani volcano and natural hot springs near Lake Batur. Soak in mineral springs with a cocktail or fresh juice in view of the Kintamani volcanic horizon.
- Traditional Balinese Dance Performance with live Gamelan Orchestra. Enjoy a private viewing of Bali's unique traditions of dance, music, and art.
- Evening Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra and Sacred Sound Meditations. Led by Jessica or Nancy.
- Closing ceremony with Jessica, Jeremy, and Nancy.
- Shambala Oceanside Resort has direct private beach access right on the waterfront with beautiful snorkeling right off the shore.
- Access to on-site swimming pool, and free use of snorkeling equipment.
- Whitewater rafting in the Ayung river. Set to a backdrop of unspoiled rainforest, towering gorges, and magnificent rice terraces.
- Access to kayaks, bicycles, and paddle boards for small fee.
- Half-day mountain biking excursion through local villages.
- Access to Shambala's on-site spa. Enjoy additional facials, massages, herbal scrubs, reflexology treatments, manicures, pedicures, sound baths, energy treatments, and floral baths.
Package cost does not include:
Flight to Despensar (DPS) airport, gratuity for resort staff, cost of airport transfer, cost of fresh juices or cafe items ordered outside of scheduled meals, alcoholic beverages, cost of additional massage and/or spa treatments outside of retreat inclusion, extra excursions or entry fees.
Pricing based on single person.
Double Occupancy: $2,150
Single Occupancy: $2,450
A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to reserve your spot in the retreat.
FINAL PAYMENT POLICY:
Full and final payment is due, and becomes 100% non-refundable, on February 5th, 2018.
Email us at SoundOfSpiritRetreats@gmail.com to begin the conversation.
Jeremy and Nancy teamed up with Jessica for the first ever Sound of Spirit Retreat in Ubud, Bali in June 2016. They continued to lead yoga and sacred music retreats with Jessica in Greece and Northern Michigan, and, in April 2018, the three of them are excited to return to Bali to lead another yoga and sacred music retreat; this time in one of their favorite places on the north coast of Bali. Read more about Jeremy and Nancy's 3-month adventure in Bali here.
Join yoga guide, Jessica Roodvoets, and retreat partners, Jeremy Arndt and Nancy Grzeszak from Live Love Travel Dream, for a yoga and sacred music journey on the shores of North Bali, Indonesia.
Discover Bali’s renown healing culture through this oceanside immersion into yoga, meditation, and live sacred sound. Indulge traditional Balinese spa treatments, beach tranquility, and excursions to sacred healing temples, waterfalls, and natural hot springs.
Restore your spirit back to its natural rhythms in one of the most sought-after destinations for holistic healing and rejuvenation in Asia.
The mere mention of Bali evokes thoughts of a paradise. However, it's more than a place — it's a mood, an aspiration, a tropical state of mind. Yes, Bali is an ocean paradise and gateway into deep healing, but it's Bali's warm and generous inhabitants that make this one of the most cherished destinations on earth.
The rich and diverse culture of Bali's spiritually rich and artistically diverse culture plays out at all levels of life; from the exquisite flower-petal offerings placed everywhere, intricately stone-carved temple architecture, to the processions of joyfully garbed locals, other-worldly music, and traditional dances performed island-wide.
About Jeremy and Nancy
Jeremy and Nancy bring the Restorative Yoga and live musical components to the Sound of Spirit retreats!
In 2011, Nancy and Jeremy met at their local yoga studio in Michigan and soon departed for an adventure of a lifetime to Australia. To share their stories, they founded Live Love Travel Dream. Their journey has since taken them for extended travels through 10 countries and four continents.
Nancy is a yoga teacher, dental assistant, and animal lover. Jeremy is a musician and has spent the last 8 years traveling the globe sharing his music on the Handpan in 23 countries and 5 continents. His stories are reflected in his songs and can be heard on his “Journeys” series of albums.
Jeremy is finalizing his third album, The Sound of Silence, which will be released in upcoming months. Click here to listen to Jeremy's music.